We are looking for an ambitious PPC executive to join our team of search engine marketers. We’re looking for someone with experience in paid search (preferably 2+ years) and the enthusiasm to develop personally, as well as to grow the service within the business.
Your main responsibilities will be planning, monitoring and implementing paid media campaigns for our clients. This role will primarily be focused on Google, Bing & YouTube networks across various campaign types, such as paid search, shopping, display, discovery & video campaigns.
You will be responsible for developing client relationships, as well as reporting, sales and performance analysis on a frequent basis, both internally and to clients.
You should apply if...
- You want to advance to a senior role – running a team of PPC marketers
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience in PPC
- You’re a data nerd & Google Analytics wizard
- You have good attention to detail & the ability to think creatively
- Excellent English writing skills
- You love paid search and you have a passion for continuous improvement and delivering results
- You want to work in a relaxed environment
- You want to work with exciting brands and have a passion for e-commerce
- Working directly with clients to create detailed briefs and gain an understanding of their target market, goals & USPs
- Conducting regular competitor research & keyword research
- Strategic planning & forecasting
- Implement, monitor & optimise multiple PPC accounts across Google, Bing & Youtube to agreed budgets and targets
- Creating compelling ad copy for all platforms
- Undertaking market research to ensure campaigns are kept relevant
- Continual optimisation through testing to increase account performance
- Monitoring bid management of campaigns across all PPC networks to identify trends, opportunities and areas of concern
- Ensuring that conversion tracking and other KPI measurements are in place
- Producing & presenting KPI reports internally and to clients
- Working as part of a team to generate client success
- Creating PPC proposals and pitching to potential clients
- Assisting with other miscellaneous tasks related to the role
What we can offer.
- A salary of £20-£25k DOE
- Potential to advance to a senior role and build a PPC team
- Industry-leading training for continuous personal development
- Hybrid working model – flexible home/office working
- Performance bonuses & sales commission
- Annual salary reviews
- On-site parking in town-centre (expenses covered)
- Company pension
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays